Friday 20 July 2012

The Door in the Wall

'The Door in the Wall' is now complete and has been entered into the Virgin Media Shorts contest.  Please view here and throw us some 'likes', we need them.  I'll let you know if we get shortlisted, if we don't I'll just retire quietly to a corner to lick my wounds.

http://www.virginmediashorts.co.uk/film/2830/the-door-in-the-wall

'Saw Migivings' is also done now and is currently being submitted to as many festivals as I get send it too.  I can't wait to watch 'Saw Misgivings' with an audience.

L&D Nottingham have just shot a couple of session videos for a pair of fine local bands, I'll post these when they go live.  The bands in question are 'Cantaloupe' and 'Escapologists', do take the time to google them, you won't regret it.

Next up, we're heading off to the Edinburgh Festival in August to work with the Cofilmic winners 'The History Girls'.  http://www.thehistorygirls.com/  We're not sure exactly what we're going to shoot yet, but guaranteed it'll be funny....or your money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment