Sunday 9 October 2011

Skits

It's been a bit of a rocky ride over the last couple of months on the good ship L&D. I've had to put the latest 'Saw' based comedy short on hold due to various reasons and focus on other areas for the time being.

I'm heading to Hull for the comedy festival at the end of October. While there I'm going to shoot a few random sketches with some of the Hull based performers. These will be very short pieces aimed to go straight on line.

Following that, it's off to Bristol in November to shoot Steve's adaptation of M.R.James's 'The Haunted Dolls House'. We'll be working with a couple of great actors who have both appeared in L&D productions before and I'm really looking forward to it.

In other news, 'The Office Orphan' is screening at the Cofilmic festival in Manchester at the end of October. It's a great opportunity and I'm very much looking forward to attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment