Thursday 23 February 2012

Saw and Co...busy times ahead

Our 'Star Trek Call Centre' sketch was shot a couple of weeks back after a false start. The unexpected snow pushed the shoot back by one week. The shoot was most enjoyable. The film is nearly completed and looking very good if I do say so myself. All we need to do now is tidy up the edit, pop a bit of music on and the film will be ready to go on line. I'll post a link when it goes live.

This weekend finally sees the shoot for 'Saw Misgivings'. This is our 'Saw meets George and Mildred' short horror/comedy. It's been nearly a year trying to get to this stage and I really can't wait. We've got some top cast and crew working on the film and some really gory special effects which will make this film our most bloody film to date. I'll post some pics when the shoot is done. I'm also working on the poster, I'll upload that shortly.

And finally, next weekend we shoot 'Into The Woods', this is our little girl lost in the woods fairy tale short. It's a completely green screened adventure to be shot in Bristol. We've got a very talented young girl to play the lead, thanks to the Television Workshop, and it promises to be something quite unique and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment