Sunday 28 October 2012

Cofilmic and San Sebastian

We've got a couple of big screenings over the next few days.  First up is Cofilmic where I've got a grand total of 3 films showing.  I had a fantastic time there last year and I'm really looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces from last year.  'Saw Misgivings' and 'PTA' are both finalists in the Short and Sketch category.  Cofilmic are also showing the sitcom pilot I directed for 'Til We Leave'.  It'll be good to see them all on the big screen, I'm especially looking forward to the world premiere of 'PTA'.

'Saw Misgivings' is also showing as part of the 23rd San Sebastian Horror and Fantasy festival where we are in the running for the Golden Melies competition.  Sadly I can't attend the festival but I'm so proud to be one of only 17 international shorts to be shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment